Here is the complete List of well funded ecommerce companies in India. This comprises of Top 10 ecommerce companies received funding. It includes Flipkart , Snapdeal, Myntra, Fashionandyou, Zivame, Jabong and many more received funding from Accel partners, Tiger Capital, Saif partners, ebay , nexus venture. Ratan Tata recently funded Snapdeal. Indian online retailers are seeing a spiral growth in their business. It is because of people started buying products over online and it is becoming habit as there is no need to stand in a queue, walk on corridor and get tired while driving. Browse over internet and get your product delivered at your doorstep with discounts and peace of mind through cash on delivery, try and buy , 100 days return policy no question asked etc. Internet Retailers are doing this to be ahead of competition and able to execute this because of big money they receive from their investment partners. Here is the list of some of the Internet retailers who received funding.
1. Till now , Flipkart has received 4 rounds of funding from Accel Partners, Tiger Global, MIH and ICONIQ Capital. They received funding starting from 2009 to 2012 every year. Undisclosed, $10million, $20m and $150m.
2. SnapDeal also received 3 rounds funding in Jan and July 2011 and recently in 2013 from Nexus Venture partners Indo-US Venture Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners and Ebay . $12 million, $40m and $50m from Ebay.
3.Myntra also received funding of $5, $14 and $20 million funding from Accel Partners, Sasha Mirchandani from Mumbai Angels, Tiger Global, IDG Ventures and Indo US Ventures
4. Yebhi received funding from Nexus Venture Partners, Catamaran Fund , Fidelity and Qualcomm, The Size of funding was $2.5m, $9m and $20m.
5. Zivame- a lingerie online site run by Richa Kar, Narsee Monjie 2007 MBA graduate also received funding from IDG Venture and Indo US Venture Partners
6. FirstCry selling baby products online received funding of $4m and $14m from IDG venture and SAIF Parnters